Ok, here it is… another simple and pretty tasty tilapia recipe.
- Tilapia filets
- Mrs Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning
- Chopped coriander
- Lemon juice
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare baking sheet by lining it with foil and lightly spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season both sides of the tilapia filets with Mrs Dash
- Finish by topping with coriander
- Place in oven on the middle rack
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
I discovered that 20 minutes was a little on the too long side, when I went to reheat the tilapia it was a little dry. I suggest checking it at the 15 minute mark.